Who's Online

We have 27 guests and no members online

ST. GUTHLAC'S CHURCH

The Church of St. Guthlac was dedicated by the Bishop of Peterborough on 28 November 1912.

St. Guthlac's has been at the heart of its local community for over 100 years and remains a lively and informal family of believers of all ages and backgrounds.

More details to follow.

JSN Epic template designed by JoomlaShine.com